This week has been an interesting writing week in the news, and I thought I would share some of the articles that were the most interesting:
- Megan McCardle wrote a great article about why writers are procrastinators. Are you guilty of some of these?
- Simon St. Laurent writes about writing in his niche because nobody else was writing what he needed.
- A new app will edit your novel as if by Hemingway...if he were still alive...and would edit your work.
- Joshua Brustein asks if self-publishing is a good way to wealth.
- Someone just invented a pen that doesn't need any ink. I guess we can't stop now if we run out.